Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas 2015

It has literally been over half a year since I posted, but I'm not ready to give up.  Even though it feels impossible to find/make the time, I really want to keep trying.  I'd love to "catch up" from when Kacie turned 1 until now, but it's just not going to happen!  So, I'll start with Christmas!

Christmas Eve morning we had Grandma Jackie, Grandpa Steve, Aunt Danielle, Aunt Kelly and Brannon over for breakfast and presents.  The food was delicious and it was so nice to just spend some mellow time together!

That afternoon we enjoyed time at home, getting ready for our church's Christmas Eve service and for Christmas!
Seth worked on making care packages to give to homeless people on Christmas morning.

Christmas morning we continued our traditional routine: stockings, make breakfast burritos, go downtown to hand out breakfast burritos and socks (and care packages, this year), come home and open presents!  We had a really good time and it was fun to have Seth and Abby so excited to help with the preparations this year!
How cute are these 4?
Making breakfast burritos
Ready to hand out burritos, socks, and care packages with our friends, the Hughes.
Kacie really wanted to help carry the burritos!
Christmas Poodle!
Seth got roller blades and he and Abby had a great time blading together.    




 Christmas evening we went to Grammie Lori and Poppa Phil's house to have dinner.  Auntie Melissa, Uncle Noah and Aunt Kellie were there and we had a blast playing games, eating dinner and exchanging presents.
Abby and Grammie Lori had matching dresses!

3 comments:

  1. Well good for you to manage your life line and fit in a little Bloging. And I mast say your older families were so grateful that you guys even shoved in Christmas Eve. That is an over 30 years of Clhristmas Eve gatherings. I know your life may be exhausting here and there but how good it really is. Our world needs more of this because it goes out and touches people who may not even know. I love you Webbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job sarah! I love the group shot you got of everyone on christmas eve breakfast! Such a great family! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so beautiful!! What an incredible tradition!

    ReplyDelete